If the miles behind me could be put into words before you, you would feel my efforts, my struggles, my desires. Most of all you would see my joy. Watch me from afar run the trails and hills and miles upon miles and you will see ...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Shirts are In



I bought these shirts from Darren Mealing at Adidas then had them screened at Graphinc in White Rock. I think the design looks good - not too "in your face" but just a simple way for me to say "THANKS!!" to my sponsors: Cactus Club Cafe, CarboPro, Peninsula Runners, and Adidas. This is one of the few ways for me to do this as winning races and being on the podium happens pretty infrequently if at all. They may get A LOT of exposure at the Bighorn in a few weeks as I could be out there for A LONG (long, long, long) time.

No comments: