If the miles behind me could be put into words before you, you would feel my efforts, my struggles, my desires. Most of all you would see my joy. Watch me from afar run the trails and hills and miles upon miles and you will see ...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Confidence...

...took another blow. Check out the newest pictures from the Bighorn 100 course sent by the race director:







Apparently this is the start line!! No, actually it's one of the higher sections around 8000 or 9000 feet elevation. They are changing the course somewhat to bypass these areas for the safety of racers and crew. A quote from the email:

50 mile and 100-mile elevation gain and loss are comparable to original course

Expect MUD, extra creek crossings, some small areas of snow, COLD nighttime winter conditions, and warm daytime conditions.

We suggest many changes of Socks in your drop bags (2 in Footbridge bag, 3 in Dry Fork bag) along with extra shoes. We also suggest long sleeves and pants from Footbridge to Leaky Mountain and back to Footbridge.

Sounds like a party!

No comments: