If the miles behind me could be put into words before you, you would feel my efforts, my struggles, my desires. Most of all you would see my joy. Watch me from afar run the trails and hills and miles upon miles and you will see ...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Barb Owen's race report

Here is the Brazil 135 and Arrowhead 135 report from Barb. I sent it to Pano at Trainharder.com and he graciously published it:

Trainharder.com

Almost as cool as her report, Barb is allowing Carrie and I to crew for her at Badwater in July!! That's bound to be just about as challenging as doing the race. It's also a big help if you crew to getting accepted into the race one year....Hmmm.

What impressed me most is her prep for those two races, something I haven't taken as seriously myself since Ultraman in '06.

No comments: